People usually say that you must visit Delhi and take a look at the majestic architectural wonders present there. Yes, travelling back to the days of the past and experiencing the emergence of our culture is indeed pleasing. However, would you seriously like to roam around from one historic place to another? Won’t your ears ache as the guide constantly fills you in with interesting information even though your brain has become saturated? Of course, you will feel that way! Thus, in order to ensure that you don’t have to experience a boring trip, some interesting activities have been listed for you. Take a look at the Pune to New Delhi flight price today and get the best deal in order to enjoy your trip to Delhi.
• Try Your Strength and Agility at the Indian Mountaineering Foundation: The Indian Mountaineering Foundation is located in Moti Bagh and is quite a popular spot for people who enjoy adventure sport. This in-house recreation centre allows visitors to try out mountaineering under the supervision of expert trainers. At the Indian Mountaineering Foundation, you can have a gala time racing to the top with your friends and family. Don’t forget to shoot a video showing off your newly mastered skills and post it on social media!
• Get a Glimpse of Delhi on the Delhi Eye: It is impossible to keep away from an amusement park, right? Thus, to make sure that you can feel as carefree as a child, the Ferris Wheel, also known as the Delhi Eye, has plenty of fun stored for you. Just get to Kalindi Kunj and purchase your ticket to the amusement park with plenty of both land and water rides. You will surely have a blast there!
• Meet the Planets at Nehru Planetarium: There are many people who love to get acquainted with the special objects. However, as most people cannot get the feeling of being in space while being glued to the earth, Nehru Planetarium has excellent shows running every day. You can easily get the front seat and explore the beauty of the space without wearing a hideous spacesuit!
• Play Holi any time with Paint Ball: You don’t really need a reason to celebrate with colours. As long as you are happy and you want to have fun, just head to the nearest paintball facility and get ready to shoot. Be the best commando you can think off while you track down your friends and make them all coloured! It will surely be a fun activity that you will enjoy a lot.
• Show Off at the Delhi Drum Circle: The Delhi Drum Circle, organized on every Saturday, is one of the best things to do if you have a hidden talent that you want to bring out in front of the people. At the Delhi Drum Circle, you can dance to the drum roll, mimic your favourite artiste, sing your heart out, and what not! As long as you can dare to perform in front of the cheering crowd, you will surely love the experience!
• Glide in the Air: Paragliding is that adventure sport that every person would want to take part in. Thus, why should Delhi not offer this to the people? Near Indian Mountaineering Foundation,, on Sohna Road, you will be able to feel the adrenaline rush through your blood as you glide through the air with the help of a paragliding trainer. You shouldn’t miss this one.
Well, now that you are convinced that there are plenty of interesting things to do in Delhi, check the Pune to New Delhi flight price and book your seats for your next Indian Mountaineering Foundation,. You will surely have a wonderful experience there.